Sunday 27 September 2015

Come Along With Me - Devon

As I was taking a look through my very hefty drafts, I came across this post which I was yet to upload! I really wanted to share this so I am sorry this is really late but here it is anyway!
~

So from Friday 31st July - 2nd August me and my family took a trip down to Devon to visit some friends! We spent the weekend there and I thought I would show you what I got up to whilst I was there!

Of course I couldn't go to Devon with out visiting the beach, so we all took a trip down and took the dogs! We had a great time and the weather was so nice!


We went past this super cute cake shop and I couldn't help but take a photo!

 

We also went into this cute café and had some drinks and also a slice of cake!




Are you doing anything exciting soon?

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Have a nice weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Devon so much

    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete