Monday 2 February 2015

Product Review ~ Ted Baker 'Eau De Toilette'

So, it is no secret that I have way to many body sprays, mists or perfumes but who says a girl can't have as many smellys as they desire? For my last birthday my best friend Amy got me a set of four mini perfumes by Ted Baker. They are the 'Eau De Toilette' collection with four scents; Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring.
 
First off can we please just take a moment to discuss how pretty the packaging is I mean it is stunning! The colours are beautiful and they are so photogenic! Onto the actual scents!
 
Summer:
 
I am probably the worst person to review scents but I am going to give it a go! So the summer scents comes in a real pretty pink colour and it has a very strong scent and I think it is a very unisex scent. It fits the whole 'summer' concept perfectly and it is such an uplifting smell!
 
Autumn:
 
So this perfume comes in a orange pastel colour and it really reminds me of Halloween! I find this to be a very musky kind of scent and its more subtle than the others so its great for those days where you don't want to gas the people around you and to just have a hint of scent!
 
Winter:
 
So this one comes in a real pretty blue green colour, its really hard to describe the scent but its not a scent or floral smell so it is extremely hard to explain to you! All in all it smells amazing and I am practically in love with it!
 
Spring:
 
So finally this perfume comes in a pretty yellow colour and it is a happy scent. It has a very floral scent and is a great pick me up for those early mornings when you just do not have the strength within you to get up and face the day to come and it just gives instant happiness when you wear it.
 
I really hope you enjoyed this little blog post, I am so sorry about my way of describing these scents but I hope you liked it and thank you so much for reading!
 
Lauren xx
 
Where you can find me:


Where you can find me:

My Instagram: @pxstelwishes
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment