Wednesday 18 February 2015

My Skincare Routine.

It is no lie that I can get quite lazy when it comes to skincare. I am one to whack out the face wipes and forget about face wash so I have decide to put together my lazy day skin care and my everyday skincare.
 
 
Lazy Skincare:
 
So with lazy day skincare its one of those days where I really can't be bothered pull out the face wash, the toner and the moisturiser, so instead the first thing I will reach for is my Yes To Grapefruit facial wipes. I just use these to remove any makeup which I may have been wearing that day and just to remove anything that may have been collecting on my face that day!
 I don't even bother looking for a toner on a lazy day but I will always reach for my moisturiser and today I used the Simple Kind To Skin Light Moisturiser. This isn't anything special really but it does the job and it means that I do not get any dry skin.

Everyday Skincare:

With my everyday skincare I try to make sure I don't go overboard with the products I use and try to keep it simple and not too complex. The first thing I will do is take my Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water onto a cotton pad. This just removes any makeup and gets off the toughest of the toughest mascara.
 Next I will take a facial wash,  my current favourite is the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash. I love it especially in the morning as it really wakes you up with that uplifting scent. It really does a great job of cleansing my skin and getting off the makeup I may have missed with the cleansing water.
 Now I would reach for my Lush Breath Of Fresh Air Facial Toner. With his product you can spray it straight onto your face but I find its quite harsh so I spray it onto a cotton pad and rub it over my skin to close any pores and get rid of that last bit of dirt.
 Finally to finish off my routine I will take my Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturiser. I use this because it saved my skin! I used to have unbelievable dry skin but since using this, my skin has become smooth and a great base for my makeup!

Other Skincare:

One way for a great pick me up is facemasks. They really help to bring any dirt from your skin and to give your skin that extra boost! My personal favourite is the Mask Of Magnaminty by Lush. It has become my holy grail product and I defiantly will be heading back into Lush to repurchase it as soon as it runs out. I tend to use a face mask around three times a week just to help my skin stay in good shape and healthy looking!

I really like to use the St Ives Apricot Scrub to scrub any dead skin cells and to get a softer feel to my skin! I also really love the scent! 

Where you can find me:

My Instagram: @pxstelwishes

No comments:

Post a Comment