Wednesday 18 February 2015

Maybeline Lash Sensational First Impressions

So recently I decided to take a trip into Boots and I was looking at the Maybeline counter. As I ventured over to the mascaras the Lash Sensational mascara caught my eye because I hadn't seen it before. I thought it looked really nice so I decided to pick it up as it was reduced! I have tried lots of mascaras from Maybeline and they have all been amazing so I went straight to the till and took it home!
 

First of all the wand is quite similar to The Falsies mascara by Maybeline with I loved so much and I have used everything I could out of it! It is a spooned wand however its not as curved as The Falsies. The wand makes it super easy to apply mascara to the top lashes although I found it harder than usual to apply to my lower lashes which is a downside.
 
With this mascara I found that it lengthens your lashes rather than gives them volume which may be okay for some rather than others. Although I find it stays on all day without a ridiculous amount of coats. I would really recommend this to my friends, family or anyone in general and I think Maybeline did a really good job creating this mascara!
 

Where you can find me:

My Instagram: @pxstelwishes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment