Tuesday 24 February 2015

Sleepover/Girly Night In Essentials

Everyone loves a sleepover right? Well I have decided to put together a few of my essentials and my bare necessities to a girly night in whether that's food, films or just fun things to do I have wrote a list of everything I love!

 
Movies:
 
So usually I vary between which movie I usually watch but at a sleep over I absolutely love a comedy or a horror. I personally hate horror films but it is just so funny when everyone screams together although its not so great when you're trying to get to sleep at night... If however a horror is not your favourite a Disney movie is defiantly next on my list!
 
 
Food:
 
Obviously pizza is first on my list I mean, a sleepover without pizza is like Ezra without Aria... But if for some reason you don't like pizza, milkshakes and popcorn are a must have!
 
Music:
 
At any sleepover we always have some music playing in the background but it is just great fun being able to sing and dance around acting really stupid with your friends. Just make sure not to wake anyone else in the house!
 
Activities:
 
So when you're having your sleepover you don't really want to be sat around not talking right? I love to get on some stupid Just Dance game or something because one way or another it will probably end up in tears of laughter!
 

My Instagram: @pxstelwishes
My Bloglovin
My Twitter
My Pinterest
We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment