Friday 1 January 2016

Reading Bucket List 2016

So, as some of you may not know, I actually love reading and I have put together a list of twelve books that I aim to read by the end of the year! Hopefully in December, I can put up a new blog post and update you al on what books I was able to get through! This list is in no particular order but here it is!

~Also please forgive the bad lighting in the image below, I'm finding it difficult to take photos as it gets dark quickly and I am unable to use natural light~

1. The Maze Runner - James Dashner
2. The Scorch Trials - James Dashner
3. The Death Cure - James Dashner
4. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
5. The Lunar Chronicles, Cinder - Marissa Meyer
6. Looking For Alaska - John Green
7. The Mortal Instruments, City Of Bones - Cassandra Claire
8. Divergent - Veronica Roth
9. Insurgent - Veronica Roth
10. Allegiant - Veronica Roth
11. Paper Towns - John Green
12. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins

So I hope you enjoyed this quick blogpost and that it maybe gave you some inspiration to read more as well!
 ~ Lauren xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment