Saturday 24 January 2015

My Staple Winter Boot

                             
tan check lined cuffed lace up boots
                        
Hello everyone!
 
So I was recently looking for the perfect staple boot and I was reading through my Bloglovin feed and came across a blog post by Littleworldof Anna and saw the most amazing pair of boots ever! I was then in New Look and I came across the same pair of boots! I basically ran through the whole shop and it turned out there was two shades of brown.
 I am absolutely in love with these boots and I can't get over the design! I love how the tartan design is poking out and I love how these boots are really casual and how you can just throw them on with any outfit and the tartan really gives them a more fashionable look to them.
These boots also have a really nice fit to them and are really super comfy! But I would really
recommend getting your hands on them whilst you still can!
  
Also I'm sorry if this wasn't as good quality as the rest of my posts I have been writing this when my family was round so I had to write some, stop and then start again haha! 
 
 
Where you can find me:

Instagram: @pxstelwishes
Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13389081
Twitter: @laurenmurphyxox
Pinterest: @xlifeoflaurenx
We Heart It: @laurenmurphyxox




2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster award! - http://beautyybylauraa.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loved this post! Those boots are beaut too, made me want to go on a dog walk or something aha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete