Sunday 8 March 2015

Room Makeover

So I finally decorated my room. After five years of the same room it was getting really boring! My room used to be a horrible dark purple colour which was great, when I was 9... I really wanted something a lot more brightening especially for the summer and that kind of thing so I just thought I would show you all how I have decorated my room and maybe this could give you a little inspiration if you are looking into decorating your room. I also got the alex 5 unit from ikea which I use as a bedside table and I store my makeup, hair ar and skincare in it.

~DISCLAIMER~
 
I am not trying to brag or boast in anyway and I don't mean to offend anyone at all.
 
 

My Instagram: @pxstelwishes

1 comment:

  1. Omg love your room so much! So jealous of your Alex 9 draws and the voss water

    ReplyDelete