Sunday 29 March 2015

Ten Things I Like To Do On A Sunday.

Sundays, you either love them or you hate them. I personally love them and I have decide to  put a few of my favourite things to do on a Sunday!

Walk my dog.
 I just love going for a walk and just thinking! It really helps if you want to take more time to think about something. This might include thinking about problems, what blog post you want to write next or even what you are going to have for dinner that night! 
 
Bake something.
 Baking is something I love to do if I am feeling more productive and feel like doing something that will make me and my family happy!
 
Clean my room.
 Believe it or not, cleaning my room really relaxes me and I just love the feeling of a clean room when I am writing a blog post or sipping on a cup of tea!
 
Wash my makeup brushes.
 having clean brushes to use on a Monday morning is one of the best things to have when starting of the week! It just feels really clean and extra fresh.
 
Go shopping.
 personally I love to go shopping on a Saturday but I could shop till I drop any day! or at least until I run out of money...
 
Read.
I love a book when I have time to read it! I love being totally engulfed in a book and an all time favourite is Harry Potter!
 
Write a blog post.
Writing a blog post really relaxes me and I love to share my thoughts about beauty and non-beauty items and it just relaxes me to write down my thoughts!
 
Take photos for my Instagram and my blog.
I love taking editing and uploading photos and I just love it when I get feedback and lovely comments and likes on a photo I have uploaded!
 
Watch YouTube videos.
 If you watch YouTube then you will know that its Sugg Sunday! A day where the Suggs and many more YouTubers upload giving us amazing videos to watch!
 
Take time with my family.
One of the simplest things to do is to take time with your family! Its just really nice to spend time with the people you love the most and to enjoy the little things in life.

My Instagram: @pxstelwishes
 

1 comment:

  1. Sundays are the best days! Your dog is just the sweetest omg. Loved this post, of course. littleworldofannahiya.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete