Saturday 23 May 2015

Blushing Hearts Review!

     So I recently took a trip into Superdrug and decided to pick up the I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Blusher in the shade 'Candy Queen Of Hearts'. This blush is my new favourite and I thought why not give you a short blog post on what I think about it!
  

So this blush retails at £4.99 and can only be found in selected Superdrug stores. It comes with three gorgeous pink shade which you can swirl together to create a beautiful shimmery blush colour! The colour is very natural on the cheeks and can probably be used as a highlighter due to how shimmery it actually is!
 
Many people have been talking about this blush especially, I have noticed, on Instagram. I love to colour pay off from this blush as it is so pigmented! I personally think that this blush is a must have this year especially during the summer months as it gives your cheeks, not only colour, but a healthy, radiant glow.
 
I also really love the packaging of this blush and I think that it is so photogenic! I realise that its the product that counts but you can't just ignore it as it is absolutely stunning! I really can't wait to use this and create so many different looks with it because I haven't really had much time to try it out yet!
 
 ~ Lauren Xx
 

My Links:
Twitter
Instagram
Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment